Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
After 15 years in media and having seen Criteo grow from 0 to 2B euro revenues in +10 years, I am definitely passionate about technology in fast growing environments.
I thrive in executing business plans, solving problems, and building businesses and operations.
- In the context of Criteo’s open strategy and the ongoing industry consolidation, I was the commercial lead for partnerships in EMEA.
to March 2016
- After my family supported me for years (moved abroad and recurring business trips), I decided to take 7 months off to be full-time Dad and husband, and support my wife in her new career.
- In the context of mobile usage increasing fast, I was responsible for identifying and implementing growth opportunities on mobile.
- In the context of hyper growth, I built the business operations team for real-time media buying between NY and Paris.
- Part of the team launching the NY office, I helped setup the media business in America.
- In the context of Criteo entering the advertising market, I was hired as the first biz dev manager / media buyer.
Identify and grow opportunities in fast pacing environment
Build connection between business & tech
Get things done, goal oriented
Implement and rollout business strategy and operations
Build and manage a team
Constantly analyze business and operations to identify potential issues and resolutions
Implement solutions across functional teams
Collect feedback and identify potential outcomes
Planning & forecasting time, resources and revenues
Prioritize and follow up
English: bilingualStudied and worked in the US (5 years)